26.11.07

Fonts, fonts, FONTS!!!

My internet fonts are not working anymore!!! This makes me mad. I can't get them to the right size, apparently, so pages don't display properly.

GRRR...

Anyhow, I hope everyone from America had a good Thanksgiving. Mine was...okay...I'm not really a big fan of Thanksgiving, personally. Allow me to explain.

You see, I think that a holiday that stands for thanks is a very important one. Unfortunately, ours is coupled with a very racist past. Which is rather unfortunate. Had it not been for the Native Americans, to say in the eternal words of that one guy: "We'd be fucked!" So I think it's horrible that we Americans celebrate a day that marked the beginning of the end of their freedom, and here we are today, chastising those who come here. As far as I know, everyone here (save for the Native Americans) are "illegal" immigrants.

Anyway, that's my rant. I shall speak no more of it, until next year.

In other news, Blogger does not have an underline option. That's very interesting to me.

No comments: