12.11.07

Epic, man

Okay, so I had a discussion with a friend the other day, and needless to say some really bad movies came up. With a hot nurse. And some other hot lady. Can't really remember the conversation, but suffice it to say that the word "hot" came up a couple time in reference to the women in the film.

Anyhow, I decided to write a list of 10 movies that I think you should watch in order to appreciate cinema as a whole. With a bit of reasoning. Of course, this is from a person who's just seen a lot of movies, and doesn't have much experience, but I have a tendency to watch movies as art. So, for all you people looking for a ride, go watch Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Then tell me what you thought.

I don't have the list done yet, but soon! I'm taking part in NaNoWriMo, so that's taking up a lot of free time. Oh, yeah, and school, of which I still do. Even if I strongly dislike my English class. My rebellion is now!

Well, later. Y'know, this is a really long post, that could be invested into my novel word count. Funny how that works. Have a good day.

No comments: