21.10.07

I need to get OUT!

Okay, I have come to a conclusion that a lot of people have probably wanted me to come to for some time now.

I need to get out of my room...and find something to do! I need a hobby other than writing. Maybe I'll find a job. Maybe I'll finally get off my ass and do some filming. Who knows? I'll figure something out.

In the meantime, I have discovered that I am disliking writing essays more and more. I am getting sick about reading how I need to add more and more purple prose to my essay. Good lord, it is an essay, not a prose piece. If you want lovely purple prose, read that POS Eragon.

There, a good rant for the day. In the meantime, I want to write a new short! Isn't that exciting? No more revising for me. No sir! I shall begin anew with a new screenplay. Life is grand.

And I need a hobby.

No comments: