30.8.07

Bloggy

I obviously do not have this blogging thing down quite yet. I guess I'll get it.

Anyway, I keep having this idea for a short film in my head, and I think I'm just going to go and do it. I'm pretty excited, especially since it's going to be retroscripted, which is pretty neat. I'm going to be a star!

In all seriousness, I think it's going to be cool, and I hope to have it done by October.

In other news, I want lots of DVDs. Seriously, I do. I mean, you have no idea. Naw, I really want Whose Line? on DVD, and a few other movies, but not that many movies. Not as many as I think I do.

I've started playing videogames again, which isn't all that strange. I guess I'm a kind of off-again, on-again kind of guy when it comes to videogames. I can go months without picking up a controller, or I can be playing upwards of five hours a day.

Don't know how healthy that is.

No comments: